As I reached the garden of wisdom I knew I had to ask the right questions.
Life had come with many experiences and alot of lessons.
Every tree and every strow had its passed.
Forever free or never last.
Now everything would make sense. no more daydreaming or awakened tens from speculations watched from a forsaken lens.
-Oh tree of wisdom long have I wondered from the single question up to the hundred. How does it all work? where should I begin and where should I search?
My answers are just a reflection of me and the questions a reflection of you. To get to a conclusion all you need is acceptance.
without any thoughts about the answer
– If I could make something undone should I then?
– If you could do something again would you then?
Without a doubt I replied knowing that the answer that just was given me had nothing to do with my question.
I asked again
– What is the purpose of life?
– Have you yet given it a purpose?
Not satisfied with the answer i replied:
– Why answer my questions with questions?
– what if questions are answers? Then are you giving me answers?
Because you ask me and do not tell me I replied.
– Who am I to tell you anything?
But you are the tree of wisdom and you have all the answers. Tell me !
as you have all the questions I have all the answers. But to get to the right answers you need the right questions.
And to have the right questions you need to have figgured out some answers, and to have to got to those you have to had ………
more confused now then before I said:
– If I die tomorrow will I come to a better place?
– If you live today is that place good enough?
– Is love the strongest feeling in life?
– you tell me.
– Why is the world so materialistic?
– everything is of materia.
– How can I feel absolut joy in life?
– Depends of what makes you joyful.
– what is true happiness?
– To be true to your happiness.
As I felt that I wouldnt get any real answers I thanked for the time and turned around to leave. The tree of wisdom couldnt live up to its name and give me the mental satisfaction I was hoping for.
As I was walking down the road a person came up to me out of nowhere and as I froze.
The person said:
– Oh tree of wisdom long have I wondered from the single question up to the hundred. How does it all work? where should I begin and where should I search?
– My answers are just a reflection of me and the questions a reflection of you. To get to a conclusion all you need is acceptance.